How do I start using my lamps?
- Unwrap your lamps from their packaging. Connect lamp to the USB adapter provided and plug it into a wall socket.
- Please do not connect lamp to a laptop as it will not work.
- Once plugged in your lamp will flicker briefly as it looks for a local network to connect to. This may take up to six minutes, so feel free to go make yourself a cup of tea.
- Then switch on your Big Lamp by pressing the chimney button down. Your Little Lamp should then light up within a minute (give it a little time as it has to go to go all the way to space and back!).
- Make sure your lamp isn’t on a metal table and that your lamps (if you’re testing both of them at home) are at least one meter apart and that their power cord is untangled.
- If you don’t have one of our connectors, you can use a tablet connector (not a phone one) in the meantime and then email us so we can send you a connector.
After six minutes, my lamps still pulse!
- That probably means the connectivity to the network in that part of your home is too weak for your lamps. Please try moving them to another location in your house.
- Once moved wait another 6 minutes and try them again.
- If you continue to experience any problems please fill in our little online report and we’ll help resolve any problems you are experiencing.
My lamp rattles when I unwrapped it!
Oh no! That means it may have been damaged in transport. Please send us an email and we’ll send you a free return postage and send you new ones!
Are the lamps available in any shops?
The Good Night Lamp is lovingly made in the UK and only available to buy from our little online shop for now.
Where do you ship to?
Currently we ship anywhere in the UK and Europe. We’re also working on making them available in the US by late 2016.